Travel effortlessly through all the amazing sites of Rome and discover the best of its Imperial and Christian monuments. In the course of the experience, you'll learn about the transformation of the Eternal City, from the time of emperors to the time of popes, and you'll find out exactly how life was back then: the food, the daily activities, and leisure. What was Rome really like? At the end of the tour, you'll also get to see the before and after of various sights of the ancient city thanks to a fascinating time machine show. You'll also find out how and why ancient buildings were transformed during the Christian age.
Attractions & monuments
Self-balancing scooter tour of Imperial and Christian Rome with time machine show
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- Travel effortlessly through all the amazing sites of Rome on board a segway
- Learn all there is to know about life in ancient times: you'll get to listen to details and anecdotes you can't find in any travel guide
- See the before and after of various sights of Rome thanks to the fascinating time machine show.
What to expect
- 30-minute segway training session
- English-speaking guide
- Videoguide in French, Spanish, German and Russian
- Waterproof poncho
- Winter jacket and gloves
- Bottled water
What's not included
- Entrance tickets to the attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Piazza del Teatro di Pompeo, 3, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
At the Segway fun Rome office.
What to remember
- This experience is only open to people over 12 years of age
- Please remember to wear comfortable shoes
- The videoguide is available in 4 languages: Spanish, German, Russian and French
- Every day at 10.30am
Segway Fun Rome
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.