Self-guided tour of Rome
- Explore Rome at your own pace without any of guides, schedules or groups
- Discover more than 130 city highlights and hidden spots
- Learn fascinating stories, rich with curiosities and narrated by local experts in your own language
- You'll always geo-tagged so you'll never get lost
- Find the best photo-spots and Free Wi-Fi hotspots
- Use the app offline and avoid expensive roaming charges
Discover Rome's immense history and culture in a brand new way: Vox City Guide is a state-of-the-art, self-guided sightseeing application that uniquely combines public transportation and walking tours with high-quality audio narration, rich visuals, helpful text and offline navigable mapping.
Vox City will transform your smartphone into an intelligent assistant and reliable travel companion so you can explore the city at your own pace while learning more than any single guide could ever tell you. You’ll discover stories and curiosities, shopping streets and quirky hidden gems, major and minor tourist highlights: the app includes more than 130 points of interest. You can navigate to personal drop-pins and travel across the city while enjoying commentary available in six languages on carefully mapped routes.
Whether you follow our suggested itineraries, or simply explore at will, you’ll uncover Rome’s glories in your own unique way.
Download, install and enjoy - Vox City will look after you from the moment you arrive!
- Mobile App
- 130+ city highlights
- Offline digital maps
- Walking itinerary
- Bus and Tram itineraries
- Best photography locations
- Free Wi-Fi spots in
- Venue entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Smartphone or mobile device
- Accessibility assistance
- Vox City contains a sophisticated digital city map and an offline navigation system, with commentary narrated by local experts
- Once you book, we’ll immediately send you the links to download the VoxCity app and QR code/login credentials to give you access to your digital sightseeing and navigation content
- This experience is non-refundable
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Rome is the city with the largest number of obelisks in the world: discover some of the most importa...