Semi private tour of Rome by minivan and on foot with Italian coffee
- See Rome's top illuminated landmarks including Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona
- Admire the Pantheon with its impressive domed roof and well-preserved architecture
- Have a coffee or cappuccino break with your small group of 7 people
On this half day tour, you'll get to visit the highlights of Rome by minivan, which will drop you off at key points along the journey.
In the second part of the tour, you'll get the chance to stroll through one of the most ancient neighbourhoods of Rome - the picturesque Trastevere area. You can watch the world go by in a Trastevere coffee shop and enjoy a complimentary Italian coffee or cappuccino.
Once picked up, you'll be driven around the famous locations in Rome, including the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Spanish Steps and Piazza Navona. You'll get the chance to explore each of these locations, as you'll be able to get off the minivan and have a wander through Rome.
Visit the interior of the Pantheon and learn about the legendary Trevi Fountain and why not, toss a coin to make sure you’ll be back in Rome! Walk around the magnificent Spanish Steps and the grand Navona Square with the famous Bernini and Borromini baroque works of art.
By minivan, you’ll also pass the Circus Maximus and the majestic Venezia Square - a real hub of Rome. After 1.5-hour touring the monumental Rome, you’ll reach the fascinating area of Trastevere and here you’ll say goodbye to your driver and minivan. This is your chance to relax and reflect on the wonders of Rome that you've seen, while enjoying a real Italian coffee or cappuccino.
After your coffee stop, you'll be ready to explore the ancient quarter with cobbled streets and charming atmosphere, where your guide will take you on a fascinating walk. To end your tour in style, you'll visit the majestic and beautiful Santa Maria in Trastevere Church, probably the first church dedicated to the Virgin Mary with its facades all glittering with ancient mosaics.
- Pick up at your centrally located hotel
- Highly qualified English-speaking guide
- Groups of maximum 7 people
- Mercedes A/C vehicle or similar make
- Visit to Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona and Trastevere district
- Entrance to Santa Maria in Trastevere Church
- Coffee or Cappuccino break
Pick-up in centrally located hotels in Rome. Please arrange the pick-up service, by calling the number you can find in your purchase confirmation email
- This tour takes place in a historical area, which is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly for alternative suitable routes.
- The tour operates with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 7 people.
- 1st November 2017 - 31st March 2018
- Monday, Wednesday, Saturday at 8.30 am
- 1st April - 31st October
- Monday to Saturday at 9.00 am
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The Tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where our staff will conduct an in...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Discover Rome's immense history and culture in a brand new way: Vox City Guide is a state-of-the-art...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...