Sistine Chapel early entrance with Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica tour
- Enter the Sistine Chapel 45 minutes before the general public, to see the Chapel at its best!
- Spend 3 hours exploring the Vatican Museums, seeing highlights including the Raphael Rooms
- Enjoy skip the line access at the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica, saving your hours of waiting in line
- Take a 1-hour guided tour of St Peter's Basilica
Enter the Sistine Chapel before it opens to the general public and enjoy Michelangelo’s masterpieces in peace, before embarking on a thorough guided tour of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica.
There is simply no better way to see the highlights of the Vatican without the crowds that can overrun the galleries later in the day. The Sistine Chapel wasn’t meant to be seen standing shoulder to shoulder with hundreds of other people. Beat the crowds by entering 45 minutes before the Chapel opens to the public.
After spending quality time with Michelangelo’s frescoes in the Chapel, your guide will lead you on a full tour of the Vatican Museums, stopping to see all the most important works. Since you have started early, you’ll stay one step ahead of the crowds in most galleries as you enjoy fantastic art like the Raphael Rooms, the Apollo Belvedere, Laocoon and Sons, and more.
When you’ve covered the Museums, you’ll enter the Sistine Chapel again, much more crowded now, and pass through a special corridor that lets you skip the lines into St. Peter’s Basilica. Here, you’ll enjoy an hour-long tour of the immense Basilica, including stops at Michelangelo’s heart-wrenching Pietá and Bernini’s enormous Baldachin altar. Afterwards, you'll be free to explore the St. Peter’s for as long as you want.
- Skip-the-line tickets for Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-line access to St Peter's Basilica
- Expert 5-star tour guide
- Small groups
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-3): free (no reservation required)
- Children (4-12): reduced price
Piazza del Risorgimento, 60-62, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
At the green bar (called l'Ottagono) in Piazza del Risorgimento.
- We advise our clients that St.Peter's Basilica may be closed during special celebrations, including the Easter ceremonies. If this occurs during your visit, we will spend more time inside the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums. We are unable to provide refunds in this case
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays
- Meeting time: 6.45am
- Departure time: 7.15am
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided t...
See the wonders of ancient Rome in a way that most people don't! Jump the queues with an expert prof...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
This tour is the first of its kind! An original Crypts and Catacombs tour that will take you to expl...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
The mighty Colosseum is most beautiful and mysterious at night. Make your way through the gladiators...
Start your day early to beat the crowds and be among the first to climb up the Dome. With commentary...
Don’t see the Colosseum like a normal tourist, queuing for ages to access even the skip-the-line gro...
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
Discover the unbelievably preserved archaeological area of Pompei with a 1-day tour from Rome! - Dep...