Skip-the-line Ancient Rome tour with Colosseum, Pantheon and Piazza Navona
- Don't waste time waiting to access the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Discover the Pantheon, Piazza Navona and Largo di Torre Argentina where Caesar was assassinated
- Groups are limited to 18 people to ensure you get all the attention from your guide
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit all must-see sights of Ancient Rome. We'll meet at a centrally located meeting point near the Colosseum. Your professional and friendly guide will take you directly inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum skipping the long lines at the entrance.
Hear stories of gladiator fights while exploring the Colosseum's first and second tier, wander through the ruins of the Roman Forum and marvel the ancient temples, columns, and sculptures. Stop at the Capitoline Hill to admire the great view over the Forum area. Walk down to Piazza Venezia to admire the monument of Vittorio Emanuele and the square. Continue to the sacred area of Largo di Torre Argentina where Julio Caesar was assassinated. Enjoy photo stops at Rome’s big-name attractions such as the fascinating Pantheon and the famous Piazza Navona.
This tour offers the perfect introduction to the city’s fascinating history. It is perfect for first-time visitors and a great overview and orientation of the Ancient city for everybody who wants to learn more about its great history. Choose either the early morning or later afternoon departure. Don’t waste your precious time waiting in long lines but join our skip-the-line tour to save time and enjoy a day out admiring the stunning monuments of Rome with the precious help of an expert guide.
- Colosseum (interior visit)
- Roman Forum (interior visit)
- Capitoline Hill
- Largo di Torre Argentina
- Pantheon (interior visit)
- Piazza Navona
- 3.5-hour guided tour with a professional guide
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Admission fees for the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- Audio headset to always hear your guide
- Groups of 18 people max
- Infant (ages 0-5): free
- Children (ages 6-18)
- Senior (ages 60 and over)
Piazza del Colosseo, 3, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Meet 15 minutes before tour start outside "Colosseo" metro station (Line B) behind the green newsstand.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that backpacks and large luggage are not allowed inside the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. A safety control and metal detector system must be passed by every visitor. There is no bag/luggage storage around the Colosseum
- It is prohibited to bring liquids inside the Colosseum (such as drinks, sunscreen, insect repellent, etc). There is a fountain inside the Colosseum where you can fill up water bottles
- This tour does not have a dress code
- Please bring water and sun protection in summer
- Every day at 9.45am and 1.45pm
Don’t see the Colosseum like a normal tourist, queuing for ages to access even the skip-the-line gro...
Admire the sunset over the rooftops of Rome and enjoy the romantic atmosphere of Rome on this 3-hour...
Discover a secret world beneath the streets of Rome on an underground tour of two lesser-known churc...
This tour is the first of its kind! An original Crypts and Catacombs tour that will take you to expl...
This tour for small groups (maximum 15 people) allows you to discover the best parts of the Vatican ...
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
Join the tour and combine a panoramic tour with morning skip the line access to the Vatican Museums....
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Visit Pompeii in half a day – saving hours of time compared to bus tours!This half-day tour will dep...
Discover a secret world beneath the streets of Rome on this 3-hour coach tour of the Catacombs of St...