Skip-the-line audio-guided tour of the Vatican City and Castel Gandolfo
- Discover the secrets of the Vatican City and enter the Vatican Museums before the crowds arrive
- Explore the Vatican Gardens with its beautiful grottoes, fountains and monuments
- Visit the Pope's summer residence at Castel Gandolfo and take part in an audio-guided bus tour of the gardens
Take part in a small-group tour of the Vatican City's museums, gardens and villas: with this tour, you'll get to skip the long lines to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel before they open to the public and you'll have the chance to admire the masterpieces by Michelangelo, Raphael and many others without worrying about the crowds.
Your tour assistant will make sure you'll get where you need to go in time and the included audio guide will help you discover all the main sights of the museums as well as the Vatican Gardens. You'll get a stunning view of St. Peter's Basilica from the manicured gardens, you'll admire the grottoes, fountains and other monuments in the grounds. Once your Vatican visit is over your assistant will takw you to the exclusive Vatican train to the Pope's summer residence at Castel Gandolfo. Here you'll take part in an audio-guided bus tour of the gardens and you'll enjoy some free time to walk around at leisure. Travel back to Rome city center and get dropped off at your hotel on arrival.
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels inside the Aurelian Walls of Rome
- Entrance ticket
- Tour assistant
- Audio guide
- Food and drinks
- Guided tour
- Pick up is included within the Aurelian walls. Please contact your local operator to confirm your pick up place and time.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please note: pick up is included for all accommodations within the Aurelian walls
- Please remember that a lot of walking is involved: wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- This tour can only accommodate a maximum of 10 participants
- Every Saturday
- Pick-up starting at 7.30am
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
Have you always wanted to visit the Vatican but you absolutely hate wasting time in long lines? Here...
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Immerse yourself in pure beauty, skip the line and get straight into the Borghese Gallery.Housed in ...
Get on the City Sightseeing Open Bus at one of the many stops and explore the city at your own pace....
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...