Skip the line guided tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Experience the magnificence of the Sistine Chapel on a guided tour
- Skip-the-line and save 2 hours to access the Vatican Museums
- Admire the brilliant masterpieces of Michelangelo, Raffaello and Bernini
- See the incredible altar and marvel at La Pietà in the St. Peter's Basilica
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided tour. Admire the beautiful Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica, feast your eyes on the artworks of old masters like Michelangelo and Raphael, and explore the Pio Clementine Museum, Belvedere Courtyard and more.
Start your tour heading to the Vatican Museums and let your guide bring the works of art to life at the Pinecone Courtyard, the Hall of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, and the Gallery of Candelabra. You'll learn about the figures responsible for these works and their history along the way.
Later, visit the magnificent Sistine Chapel. Take some time inside the world-famous room to pick out the details you hear about, including Michelangelo’s self-portrait, which he painted to express to the world that he would rather be skinned alive than paint in the Sistine Chapel again. As incredible as his work is, it was a backbreaking feat of willpower – a fact you will understand after learning what it takes to create a fresco.
After the Sistine Chapel, enjoy no-wait access yet again, exiting through a special door that leads straight into St. Peter’s Basilica, where you will enjoy on your own the holiest place in Christendom. See the incredible altar and marvel at Michelangelo’s beautiful sculpture, La Pietà, before heading outside to St. Peter’s Square.
- Guided tour with an official Vatican licensed guide
- Entrance and reservation Fees
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line access to St. Peter's Basilica
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica
- Infants (0-5 years): free
- Child (6-17 years): reduced
Via dei Corridori, 6, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
Touristation Desk (inside Galleria San Pietro shop)
- Late arrivals will not be granted access. Please ensure you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the starting time
- Please bring a valid ID for children (6-17 years) to be admitted. Children under the age of 6 go free and don't need a reservation
- Please observe the strict dress code; no shorts or sleeveless shirts are allowed
- Be prepared to go through an airport-style security check
- Please note that the Museums' hours and closures may be changed due to special events at the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel
- The service can be canceled up to 24 hours before the booked event
- Unfortunately, this tour is not accessible to wheelchair users
The tour is available every day except on Sundays and religious festivities.
- English: 10.00am, 11.15am, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm
- Spanish: 10.00am, 11.15am, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm
- French: 11.15am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm
- German: 11.15am
- Russian: 11.15am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm
- Italian: 11.15am
- Portuguese: 11.15am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm
Breeze past the long queues in St Peter’s square and go straight into the Vatican for a day of art a...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sc...
When it comes to art museums, the Villa Borghese is in a league of its own. In 2 hours, you will wan...
Meet your guide at Piazza del Campidoglio under the Marco Aurelio statue and start your amazing jour...
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a ...
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Join a guided walking tour of one of Rome's most interesting neighborhoods, the Jewish quarter. List...
During this experience led by a real chef you will learn how to prepare an authentic italian menù. Y...
You'll start your experience nearby Campo de’ Fiori and after a quick training, you'll step on your ...