Small-group roman food and wine tour
- Discover Rome through its fascinating culinary heritage and enjoy an itinerant dinner in the heart of the city
- Stop at six unique locations and dive into local specialties, gourmet products and some of the best Italian wines
- Walk through the landmarks of the city and let your guide show you some of Rome's most interesting secret venues
Get to know the Eternal City through its fascinating culinary heritage: you'll enjoy an itinerant dinner in the heart of the city, stopping at six unique locations and dive into local specialties, gourmet products famous all over the world, as well some of the best Italian wines.
In the course of the experience, you'll get to learn all about the world-renown Roman cuisine, as you walk through the most emblematic landmarks of the city. You and your group will be escorted by a local expert who'll make sure to show you some of the secret venues that are part of the history of the city. Get ready for a special food tasting inside the "cheese boutique” and to try cold cuts in a family-owned centennial shop. You'll learn the difference between Roman and Neapolitan pizza and have a taste of the most typical pasta, overlooking a famous piazza.
Included in the experience are: two Roman specialties; nine types of cold cuts; three types of cheese; a plate of typical Roman pasta; one gelato; three glasses of wine; one beer
- Guided tour
- Two Roman specialties
- Nine types of cold cuts
- Three types of cheese
- A plate of typical Roman pasta
- One gelato
- Three glasses of wine
- One beer
- Pick-up and transfer
- Additional food and drinks
- Child (3-7): reduced
- Infant (0-2): free
Via del Teatro di Marcello, 42, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance of Teatro Marcello, a few meters from Antico Caffè del Teatro di Marcello.
- Available: vegetarian and non-alcoholic tour on request
- Maximum number of partecipants: 8
- From Monday to Saturday at 5.30pm
Are you arriving in Civitavecchia on a cruise ship and only have one day to see all Rome has to offe...
For Dan Brown fans - but not only - this guided tour is designed to help you learn about the secrets...
Visit the most charming places of the 'Eternal City', riding up the hills with no effort at all. The...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Admiring the beauty of Rome at sunset time is an unforgettable experience: famous monuments, majesti...
Explore Rome away from the classic tourist trailsLong-running favorites like the Pantheon or Piazza ...