Small group skip-the-line tour at the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and st. Peter's Basilica
- Explore the Vatican museums, the stunning Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Avoid the long lines at the entrance with your skip-the-line ticket
- Discover the hidden and less known treasures of the Vatican with your expert guide
This tour for small groups (maximum 15 people) allows you to discover the best parts of the Vatican following the explanations and the routes traced by your expert tour guide. Discover the artworks of Michelangelo and Raphael inside the Sistine Chapel, explore the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra. The tour ends at the beautiful St Peter’s Square.
As you might already know, the Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit it the smart way: by skipping the lines at the entry and learning about its wonderful collections from a professional local guide in a small group! An experience you won't easily forget.
- Skip-the-line access to St Peter's Basilica
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Small groups of 15 people or less
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel pick-up or drop off
- Infants (0-5 years): free
- Children (6-18 years): reduced
Viale Vaticano 100, 00192 Roma, Italy
Meet your guide in front of the entrance of the Vatican Museums (on the other side of the street)
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs
- Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in the Sistine Chapel where talking and photography are prohibited
- To check the available dates, please consult the calendar
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...