Small-group tour of the art treasures of Rome
- Spend a morning discovering Rome's best hidden treasures: gardens, statues, churches and museums
- Visit the fabulous Terme di Diocleziano, the Palazzo Massimo and the Museo Nazionale Romano
- Enter the Basilica di Santa Maria degli Angeli, home to a beautiful sundial built in the XVII century
Spend a morning discovering the best pieces of art in Rome, kept inside the Museo Nazionale Romano, the Palazzo Massimo and the Terme di Diocleziano. In the short span of only 3 hours, you'll get to see an incredible number of art treasures away from the crowds and the traffic; you'll stroll in the evergreen gardens of the Thermal Baths of Diocletian and you'll discover its huge courtyard once restored by Michelangelo. Let your guide tell you the history of the lost statues of Palazzo Massimo, such as Myron's Discobolus and the Old Boxer, as well as the richly painted frescoes of the garden Villa of empress Livia. At the end of the tour, you'll walk in the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli, home to the planetary sundial built by XVII century astronomers for the Pope to estimate the perfect sequence of day and night throughout the seasons. Enjoy the pleasure of walking in amazing quietness in front of first-class art pieces and discover some of the best hidden treasures in Rome
- Entrance tickets to the museum
- Professional guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from and to your hotel (inside the city center)
- Children (4-8): reduced
- Infants (0-3): free
You'll be picked up from your hotel in central Rome.
- The entrance to the Basilica requires appropriate clothing: shorts, miniskirts and uncovered shoulders are not allowed
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please note: pick up is only available from hotels located inside the center of Rome
- Every day except Monday
- Starting time at 10.00am
- Pick-up between 9.25am and 9.30am
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
This is the ideal tour for “hit and run” visitors that are willing to cover all of Rome's highlights...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
After being picked up from your hotel you'll leave the center of Rome and drive north with your priv...
Modern Italian dinner near the Vatican Join Chef Debora, for a culinary journey and wine pairing, th...
Enjoy a Delicious 4-Course Dinner Sit back and enjoy a 4-course menu inspired by the host's family t...