Social table in Rome
- Enjoy delicious lunch or dinner in the heart of Rome
- Experience a typical Roman menu
- Meet new friends from all over the world
Enjoy a delicious Roman meal in the center of Rome, in a beautiful and typical restaurant near Piazza Navona. Share this experience with your family and friends and get to know new people who'll sit at the table with you!
Starters: welcome Prosecco and bruschetta trio (fresh tomato, olives and artichokes)
First course: fettuccine carbonara (with egg, crispy bacon, black pepper, parmesan and pecorino cheese)
Second course: saltimbocca alla romana (calf meat with ham, sage and roasted potatoes)
Drinks: glass of white or red wine, water and Limoncello.
Child menù: Fettuccine with tomato sauce, meatballs with potatoes, tiramisù, soft drink and water
- Four-course lunch or dinner
- Alcoholic and no-alcoholic drinks
- Child: 4-17 years old
- Piazza Navona, Rome, Italy
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult
- Please specify various intolerances, allergies or the need for a vegetarian option directly contacting the local operator. You will find their contact on the voucher after booking
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
- Every day
- At 12:00am or 7:00pm
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Discover Rome's immense history and culture in a brand new way: Vox City Guide is a state-of-the-art...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Dengue Dengue Dengue Germano Ventura Dreaming is n...