Tivoli day trip with lunch to Hadrian's Villa and Villa d'Este
- A guided tour to discover two UNESCO's heritage sites in Tivoli near Rome
- See the outstanding Hadrian's Villa and the impressive Renaissance Villa d'Este
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned coach
Enjoy a day away from the hustle of the city and join this 7.5-hour day trip out of Rome to discover the wonderful Hadrian's Villa and Villa d'Este. Both sights are UNESCO's heritage sites. Meet your expert guide at centrally located meeting point in Rome. You will board the comfortable air-conditioned coach and proceed to Hadrian’s Villa for a guided walking tour.
Hadrian’s Villa was built as a retreat out of Rome for Roman Emperor Hadrian during the second and third decades of the 2nd century AD. With the help of your guide you will step back in time and explore the archaeological ruins of Hadrian’s Villa with its wide complex of temples, statues, theatres, thermal baths and much more. From Hadrian’s Villa you will continue your journey by coach to reach the surroundings of Villa d’Este. Here you will take a break to enjoy a delicious lunch at a local and characteristic restaurant.
After your lunch break, learn the intriguing Renaissance history as you visit the romantic Villa d’Este, a former Benedictine convent. With the help of your guide wander through the villa’s stunning gardens, marvel before its impressive waterfalls, pools and fountains, such as the wonderful Fountain of Neptune.
At the end of the day come back to Rome by coach. You will be dropped off at the tour departure point near Termini train station.
- 7.5-hour guided tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Admission fees to Hadrian's Villa and Villa d'Este
- Lunch (fixed menu) in Tivoli
- Headsets when necessary
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Via Marsala, 82, 00185 Roma, Italy
Via Marsala 82, in front of Termini train station.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring a hat or sun protection in summer
- This tour runs every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 10.00am
- We will meet 15 minutes before tour start in the Tour Operator office located in Via Marsala 82 (in front of Termini train station)
- Please bring your booking confirmation (you can also show it on your mobile device)
- Block-out dates: 1 May, 25 December, 1 January
Follow in the footsteps of the emperors and of Roman citizens in a 3-hours tour, discovering the anc...
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The Tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where our staff will conduct an in...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...