Tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum with pick-up
- Explore the most important monuments of ancient Rome: the Colosseum and the Roman Forum
- Enjoy your tour in a small and intimate group of maximum 10 people
- Learn how the gladiators entertained the crowds with spectacular fights and discover the engineering behind this amazing structure
Discover Rome’s historical monuments; the tour will take you to the Colosseum and Roman Forum.
After being picked up from your accommodation you'll be taken to the meeting point where your tour guide will briefly explain the itinerary, you’ll visit the world’s largest amphitheater with your skip-the-line ticket which will allow you to access directly the metal detector control with your small and intimate group of maximum 10 people.
Once inside, the tour guide will bring the Colosseum to life: they'll explain how the gladiators entertained the crowds with spectacular fights and they'll show you the incredible engineering applied by the Romans to build such an imposing structure. You'll then be taken to the second level of the Colosseum, where you'll enjoy the beautiful view of the arena which includes the spot where the emperor sat with his family and the marble seats for the Roman senators.
Once your tour of the Colosseum is over, you'll proceed into the archaeological site of the Roman Forum: it once represented the commercial, legal and administrative center of ancient Rome and it has the power to make you feel as if you've been brought back in time during the Imperial age of Rome. You'll walk by the ancient ruins of Julius Caesar’s original mausoleum, where his body was cremated, the imposing temple of Antonino and Faustina and the fascinating structure of the ancient Roman senate.
- Skip-the-line admission tickets
- Licensed tour guide
- A small group of 10 people or less
- Pick-up transfer to Colosseum in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Audio headsets to hear your guide
- Transfer back to accommodation
- Infants (0-5): free
- Children (6-14): reduced
Hotel pick-up is included; please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please allow 5-10 minutes of waiting time in case of traffic since other people will be joining the tour. Missed tours cannot be refunded
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended since this tour involves a fair amount of walking
- Large bags and suitcases are not permitted inside the Colosseum and there is no deposit room to store them. Also, liquids of any kind are not permitted inside the Colosseum
- Unfortunately, This tour is not wheelchair-accessible
- The tour operator is not responsible for last-minute, unpredictable closures, strikes or union meetings. Nevertheless, the tour operator will be happy to offer customers an extended tour for the remaining time
- The audio headsets will be provided only if there are a minimum of 8 people in the group
Every day at 8:15 am.
The Castle of Santa Severa stands on the site of Pyrgi, today's Cerveteri, founded between the late ...
Palazzo Merulana, an urban space discovered by the union of the Fondazione Elena and Claudio Cerasi ...
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
Make the most of your tour of the Vatican Museums with a special visit to the Bramante Staircase, wh...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Rome is the city with the largest number of obelisks in the world: discover some of the most importa...