Travel comfortably between Rome and Ciampino airport completely stress-free and without wasting time: book your ticket and just show up at the meeting point to board the bus. You'll enjoy a comfortable ride to the airport with free Wi-Fi on-board.
Transfer between Rome city center and Ciampino airport
- Travel between Rome and Ciampino airport stress-free and without wasting any time
- Enjoy a comfortable bus ride equipped with free Wi-Fi
- No need to worry: the service is available year-round, every 30-40 minutes
- Transfer between Rome and Ciampino (single transfer or return)
- Wifi onboard
- Luggage space
- Children (0-4): free
From Rome: Roma Termini Station, via Marsala 5 (in front of the hotel Best Western Royal Santina).
From Ciampino Airport: the transport operator's ticket office, located outside the Arrivals terminal on the left side. Present your booking voucher and board the bus on pitch 2.
- If you need to change your travel date, get in touch with our Customer Care (you'll find the info on the voucher you'll receive after you've booked your ticket) within one year after the purchase date. You can change the date only one time
- The last transfer from Ciampino is after the landing of the last flight (12.00am)
- You can book a single transfer from or to Rome, or a return transfer
- For your return journey please make sure to be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the chosen departure to validate your presence and ticket with SIT staff to get on board
- Some of the daily departures from Ciampino are also connected to the Vatican and Aurelia. You can easily double-check the most suitable stop after your arrival in Ciampino directly at the SIT desk in the arrival hall
- Show your voucher at the meeting point to exchange it for the ticket
- If you've booked a return ticket, show your voucher only once; you'll receive a ticket valid for both trips
- Fares: one way €6,00 – return fare: €11,00
- Busses run every day every 30-40 minutes
- You can download here the exact timetable