Trastevere food tour with a private guide
- Enjoy the best culinary experiences of your life in Trastevere
- Discover Trastevere’s neighborhood with a licensed guide
- Taste authentic flavors of Rome
Join a food tour through the Trastevere neighborhood to experience the real Roman flavors where locals have been dining for centuries. Enjoy Italian dishes that you can only taste in Italy's capital city including pizza bianca, fried zucchini flowers and artichokes alla Romana. This tour is a must-do for foodies!
Explore the narrow cobble stoned streets of the Trastevere neighborhood with your private guide and hear captivating stories about the local traditions and food evolutions that have created a foodie scene in this area. Breath in the small village like atmosphere and visit artisan shops to taste the best culinary experiences of your life. Then enter a wine cellar and enjoy a pairing of two wines with finger foods.
- Artisan biscuit (historical workshop), supplì and pizza
- Guided tour of a wine cellar and tasting of two wines paired with finger food
- Licensed guide
- Transportation to Trastevere in a minivan with air-conditioning
- Return transportation from Trastevere (tour ends in Trastevere)
- Children (4-12): reduced
Piazza della Repubblica, 47, 00185 Roma RM
Meet your guide outside of the Boscolo Exedra Hotel, in Piazza della Repubblica.
- Maximum of 7 people per tour
- Tour ends in Trastevere
- Tuesdays to Sundays at 10:30 am and 3:30 pm
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Spend a full day in central Rome discovering the city’s best underground basilicas and hidden Christ...
Depart from your hotel in Rome and spend a full day discovering the Umbria, one of the most pictures...
Go on a haunted Rome walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local s...
Join a 3-hour private tour of the Vatican designed for families with children: you'll have the chanc...
Immerse yourself in ancient Rome's times before visiting the archeological area thanks to this 25-mi...