Vatican Museums entrance tickets with exclusive VIP No Wait Access
- With our No Wait Access you'll bypass long lines snaking into both the Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica
- This is an easy way to explore the Vatican Museums at your own pace
- We reserve and hand the tickets directly to you, you don't need to call, re-confirm or worry about where to pick them up
- Tickets sell out fast and far in advance – book now to avoid disappointment
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip the long line outside (wasting hours of time in the summer heat!), don't forget to take advantage of our No Wait Vatican entrance tickets with "No Wait Access" service.
How do "No Wait" Vatican tickets work?
It's easy. After you book your tickets, you will be provided with a voucher. This voucher is not an actual ticket so you will not be able to enter the Vatican Museums with it alone. Instead, you will meet a company representative across the street from the Vatican Museums, and they will escort you inside, allowing you to skip the line, and exchange the voucher for a ticket. Once you're past security, our representative will provide you with a City Wonders map to help you find your way around the Museum and navigate the works of the Sistine Chapel.
It's as simple as that, you are now free to explore the Vatican Museums on your own!
- Ticket and reservation fees for No Wait Access to the Vatican Museums
- Map of the Vatican Museums including information on the Sistine Chapel
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 6-18): reduced price
- Infants (ages 0-5): free
Via Tunisi, 4, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Encontre o seu guia na esquina da Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie e Via Candia, na parte inferior das escadas que ligam a Via Candia a Viale Vaticano.
- Note that this is not a guided tour – it is a Tickets Only service
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, we may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks when entering these venues. Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, we strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour. The Vatican only permits very small bags, and specifically prohibits large bags, tripods, umbrellas, and backpacks. Any such items must be checked into the free luggage storage area which may result in your having to leave the tour early to retrieve them at the entrance.
- Entrance into the Vatican Museums requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. The Tour Operator cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- This tour operates on various days and times, please consult the calendar
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
This is the ideal tour for “hit and run” visitors that are willing to cover all of Rome's highlights...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
After being picked up from your hotel you'll leave the center of Rome and drive north with your priv...
Modern Italian dinner near the Vatican Join Chef Debora, for a culinary journey and wine pairing, th...
Enjoy a Delicious 4-Course Dinner Sit back and enjoy a 4-course menu inspired by the host's family t...