Vatican Museums private tour for kids
- Kid-friendly guided tour for an interactive and funny experience
- Admire the Sistine Chapel and Michelangelo's frescoes
- Skip all the lines with pre-purchased tickets
Do you think the Vatican Museums are not child-friendly? Think again! Meet a top child-friendly guide, who will gear the tour towards your children.
Enter the Museums with skip-the-line tickets and avoid waiting in the boring queue; explore the highlights of the Vatican Museums, where your kids will be captivated by Emperor Nero’s massive bathtub, as well by the actual Mummy housed in the Egyptian Museum! Your next stop will be the breathtaking Sistine Chapel. No member of the family will fail to be impressed by Michelangelo’s masterpiece and the powerful stories behind it.
After this, you will once again enjoy skip-the-line access, this time to St. Peter’s Basilica, where your guide will continue to entertain you with fascinating information and anecdotes. This Vatican tour will be fun for the whole family!
- 3-hour kid-friendly private tour guide
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Vatican Museums
- Pick-up and drop-off
Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Meet your guide at the bottom of the stairs of the Vatican Museums
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums; no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed; knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- St Peter's Basilica is a Church and as such, the Vatican can decide to close it for religious functions without any notice. We are not responsible for unexpected closure of the Basilica; when the Basilica of St. Peter is closed for religious functions, you will spend longer time in the Vatican galleries with your guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people / maximum number of participants: 6 people
Every day except Wednesday morning and Sunday at 9.00am and 2.00pm
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
Enjoy a small-group walking tour featuring the highlights of Rome along with some of its charming se...
The remains of the Stadium of Domitian (UNESCO World Heritage) are located beneath Piazza Navona, ab...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...