Vatican Museums skip-the-line tour with a private guide
- Discover the hidden gems of the Vatican with a private expert guide
- See the worldwide famous collection inside the Vatican museums
- Explore the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Avoid long lines at the entrance with your express ticket
The Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit the smart way: by skipping the entrance lines and having a professional guide at your disposal to teach you about its wonderful collections inside.
The guide will be 100% dedicated to you or your private group, so you will be able to ask them every question and curiosity you might have on your visit.
The experience includes: Skip-the-line access to the Vatican museums, the artworks of Michelangelo and Raphael, the famous courtyards, the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra, the Sistine Chapel with expert commentary, express access to St. Peter’s Basilica, Michelangelo’s La Pietà, St. Peter’s Square and Bernini’s optical illusion, the Pope’s balcony. The tour ends at St Peter’s Square.
- Private tour guide
- Skip-the-line access to St. Peter's Basilica
- Fast-track entrance ticket and reservation fee to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Viale Vaticano 100, 00192 Roma, Italy
Meet your guide in front of the entrance of the Vatican Museums (on the other side of the street).
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our tours
- Entrance into the Vatican requires a strict dress code: knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted inside the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in the Sistine Chapel where talking and photography are prohibited
- Please note that access to some areas of the Vatican may be restricted without notice in case of particular religious events
- This tour is available every day of the week except for Sunday
- This tour starts at 9.00am; 10.00am; 11.00am; 3.00pm
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided t...
Explore a secret, subterranean world beneath the streets of Rome on a 3-hour guided, walking tour. E...
See the wonders of ancient Rome in a way that most people don't! Jump the queues with an expert prof...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
Due to the vast size of Rome’s historical district it is impossible to see all the highlights in a w...
Every Wednesday people from all over the world gather to see Pope Francis in Rome. This time is rese...
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
Rome is an electrifying city day and night and thanks to this evening tour you will get the chance t...
Reach our restaurant located in central Rome where you will meet chef pizzaiolo and your local guide...
Discover Milan, the Italian capital of fashion, in one single day, departing from Rome.You experienc...