Vatican Museums tour with exclusive access to the Bramante Staircase
- Spend a full morning surrounded by beauty, history and art
- Discover the secrets of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica
- Enjoy your guided tour in a small group of no more than 20 people
- Enter exclusively the Bramante Staircase, a gem of the Renaissance's architecture
Uncover the history of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica! Experience a professional skip-the-line guided tour with additional exclusive entrance to the Bramante Staircase. In a small group of no more than 20 people, you'll discover the Eternal city's most important Basilica and the impressive gems of the Vatican Museums.
You will have the opportunity to admire the amazing beauty kept inside of the Museums, from magnificent paintings, churches and art galleries to the Sistine Chapel by Michelangelo, Raphael’s Rooms and finally; Bramante's Staircase.
Why is the Bramante Staircase so special? It was the staircase the popes used during the Renaissance to enter their private rooms without having to get out of their carriages. You’ll feel like one of their 16th-century guests! The famous architect Donato Bramante designed the spiral staircase which is adorned with columns and ends with a spectacular view. In time it has become a model for all following staircases in aristocratic palaces. Discover its secrets and enjoy an exceptional morning surrounded by beauty, history and art.
- Skip the line entrance tickets
- Professional guide
- Wireless audio headsets
- A small bottle of mineral water
- Free wi-fi
- Espresso coffee
- Infants (0-2 years): free
- Children (3-7 years): reduced
Via Leone IV, 33, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
800 meters from the nearest subway stop Cipro-Musei Vaticani and 200 meters from the Vatican Museums Entrance. Please be at the meeting point no later than 15 minutes before the tour starts
- On Wednesdays, the visit to St. Peter’s Basilica will be replaced with the Vatican Library, due to the Papal Audience
- The Basilica is an active place of worship and may be closed without prior notice for religious events: in this case, the visit will be substituted by a visit to the Vatican Library
- The tour ends in St. Peter's Square
- This tour visits religious sites, and visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts, and no hats are allowed
- St. Peter’s Basilica is an active religious center and is strongly influenced by liturgical ceremonies and needs. We are therefore not responsible for any inconvenience resulting from the sudden closure of the Basilica
- This activity is not suitable for wheelchair users
- Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 10.00am
Enjoy one of the most important art collections in the world and the masterpieces inside St Peter’s ...
Walk through history on a guided visit to the Colosseum, the main symbol of the ancient Roman times,...
You have not truly seen Rome until you have experienced it at night! The monuments are completely tr...
Our pink buses are on the move all day long and will take you to the city’s most important monuments...
Begin the tour in the city center; get your bikes, meet your professional guide and start riding aro...
Saturday 28 September 2019 Minù presents DREAMERS Lamache Jujet Dreaming is not a remedy, but the st...