With this bus pass and high-speed train package, you can reach Venice from the centre of Rome and explore the city independently while saving time. Once you've arrived at Santa Lucia you can get on board one of the sightseeing buses at the stop closest to the central station and easily reach San Marco, Murano, Burano and many more attractions. On board, thanks to free WiFi, you can download our Sightseeing Experience app which offers you an additional audioguide in 5 different languages and shows you the position of our buses in real time and tells you the waiting time at each stop.
Venice City Sightseeing from Rome by high-speed train
Availability: Every day
Duration: 13 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Quickly reach the heart Venice from the centre of Rome
- Hop on one of the buses and discover Venice at your own pace
- Listen to multilingual audioguide and learn the history of this fascinating city
What to expect
- High speed train ticket to Rome-Venice day return
- City Sightseeing ticket Venice hop on hop off 1 day
- Assistance at the City Sightseeing Venice Visitor Centers at major stations and on board battellies
- Free app "Sightseeing Experience"
What's not included
- Food ad drink
- Pick up service
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-15): reduced
What to remember
- After you've purchased the package you will automatically receive a confirmation email with your voucher attached; you will need the voucher hop on the City Sightseeing buses in Venice. You can show your voucher to the City Sightseeing staff on board to exchange it for your ticket
- We will book your train ticket for you: the Rome-Venice train journey lasts about 3:45, then your their estimated time of arrival in Venice will be a between 11:35 and 12:20 while the arrival at the train station in Rome will vary between the 20:10 and the 20:20.
- Within 48 hours of your booking, we'll forward your train tickets; remember to store them and print them, you will need them to travel on the train. On the tickets, you will find the departure time and the train number
Departure between 7.50am and 8.35am
SightseeingExperience - CitySightseeing Italy
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.