Zoology Museum of Rome tickets
- Improve your knowledge on animal biodiversity
- Observes animal exhibits, reconstructions and dioramas
- Take part in interactive routes and visit the temporary exhibitions
- Buy tickets online to skip the line at the museum entrance
What allows animals to survive even in difficult environmental conditions? How do they manage to carry through the difficult mission of perpetuating the species? What rules the life of marine animals? These are some of the questions that can be answered by visiting the Zoology Museum of Rome.
Through well-preserved animal exhibits, detailed environmental reconstructions, interesting dioramas, captions and interactive paths, the museum offers an unmissable opportunity to expand our knowledge on animal biodiversity: mammals, reptiles and amphibians are described and shown through rare and interesting examples of fauna, from the magnificent hall of the mammals’ skeletons to the priceless collection of Birds of Ettore Arrigoni degli Oddi.
Temporary exhibitions are then arranged on the lower floor of the museum in order to give space to current and relevant scientific topics.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Zoology Museum of Rome
Zoology Museum of Rome
Via Ulisse Aldrovandi, 18 - 00197 Roma
- This ticket must be printed and presented at the entrance of the museum
- This is a daily ticket, which allows you to access the museum on the day you booked, at a time of your choice
- The price breakdown is as follows: Standard price - Entrance and Temporary Exhibition 8.5€ + booking fee 1€ + agency commission 3€
- Tuesday-Sunday 9.00am-7.00pm
- Closed: Monday
- The ticket office closes an hour in advance
If you only have a few days to take in Italy’s many highlights, this full-day tour from Rome is the ...
Spend a full day in central Rome discovering the city’s best underground basilicas and hidden Christ...
Depart from your hotel in Rome and spend a full day discovering the Umbria, one of the most pictures...
Go on a haunted Rome walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local s...
Join a 3-hour private tour of the Vatican designed for families with children: you'll have the chanc...
Immerse yourself in ancient Rome's times before visiting the archeological area thanks to this 25-mi...