Rotterdam highlights bike tour
- Discover Rotterdam's hotspots by bike with a local guide
- Bike across the Erasmus Bridge
- See the unique architecture of the Cube Houses
Discover Rotterdam by bike, the best and best way to explore the city, your enthusiastic guide will show you the most beautiful known and unknown places see!
Still figuring out what to do in Rotterdam? Whether you’re into architecture, spectacular cityscapes, harbors, history or all of the above? On this amazing tour you will see all the amazing hotspots in Rotterdam.
On the highlights tour you will see:
- Rotterdam Centraal Station
- The Markthal
- Erasmus Bridge
- City Hall
- Cube Houses
- Old Harbour
- Hotel New York
- Kop van Zuid
- Het Witte Huis
- Fenix Food Factory
- Gratuities (optional)
- Youth aged (8-15): reduced
- Children aged (0-7): free (if they are in a bike seat and do not require an additional bike)
Gouvernestraat 244, 3014 PX Rotterdam, Netherlands
Meet your tour at Gouvernestraat 244 (a few minutes’ walk from Rotterdam Central Station, in the heart of the city center).
- Thursdays to Sundays at 10.30am and 2.00pm
- Please see calendar for exact available dates
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the flower fields when in season and visit the most famous tulip par...
Experience a special cruise through one of the largest seaports in the world. You will see the impre...
Get to know Rotterdam while having a great time with your own family, friends and colleagues! Whethe...
On this interactive discovery experience across Rotterdam, you will solve riddles via a web app in y...
Play a city game and go on a Rotterdam walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing ...
Sail 75-minutes across the Rotterdam waters where you will experience beautiful views of the city's ...