Arctic Circle family day tour
- Experience the true Arctic feeling on a one-day adventure
- Enjoy a ride in a husky sledge and drive a snowmobile
- Try ice fishing and taste the delicious Arctic salmon
Experience a true arctic feeling by going on a one-day adventure through the Arctic Circle. Enjoy a ride through the Lappish forest on a snowmobile and a husky sledge and enjoy one of Lapland’s greatest delicacies: Arctic salmon.
Your adventure begins on the Siberian husky farm in the Arctic forest. You will enjoy a 6-kilometer ride through a picturesque forest. Afterwards, you will be taken to a frozen lake, where you will experience one of the most exhilarating activities Lapland has to offer: snowmobiling.
The tour continues with ice fishing on a serene and beautiful lake with a perfect view of Lapland’s nature. You will be fishing for Arctic char, rainbow trout, whitefish and Arctic sable. Your chances of catching a fish are high since they are easy to catch in this area.
Meanwhile, your guides will be creating a snow bonfire and prepare smoked salmon. Smoked salmon is an integral part of the Finnish cuisine, and you will learn how to create this savory delicacy.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- 5-7km husky ride
- Snowmobile Ride 25km
- Ice fishing equipment
- Meal with BBQ smoked salmon
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation in Rovaniemi. After your booking confirmation, the local tour provider will contact you to agree on the pick-up place and time.
- Twin driving means that the snowmobile is shared by 2 passengers. In case you want to drive the snowmobile alone, choose Adult /solo driving
- Minimum purchase: two adults
- Remember to take your driving license (or a photo copy) with you on the day of the trip
- 14 year old or younger kids will always be taken by sledge by the guides
- Tour operates daily from November to April
- Starting time is at 9.00am or 10.00am depending on the season
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
Experience a traditional sauna heated with firewood, and then take a dip in the clear lake water, or...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Join in on this exotic ice fishing trip, where you, your family and friends will get to fish in a ve...
No one’s going to believe that you saw the elusive Ms. Aurora Borealis so why not prove them wrong b...
Visit Korouoma, a natural reserve known as the best ice climbing destination in Finland. An outdoor ...