Ice floating in forest lake with northern lights
- Experience the nature of Finnish Lapland
- See the Northern Lights in the most unique and relaxing way
- Float around in the icy waters of one of Finland's lakes
On this tour, you will be taken to a lake in the Lappish forest. You’ll wear a warm, waterproof survival suit and float around in the icy water. If you are lucky, the Northern Lights will appear in the sky overhead! Your guide will also prepare some local blueberry tea and grill sausages over the fire for you.
On this tour, you can look at the sparkling aurora while floating in the middle of Lapland. While enjoying floating in the deep lake of the forest, the guide will set up a fire, sausage and blueberry tea will be prepared. This is a unique aurora appreciation!
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English
- Floating suit
- Hot drink and gingerbread
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation in Rovaniemi. After your booking confirmation, the local tour provider will contact you to agree on the pick-up place and time.
- Minimum people per booking is 2 adults
- Daily from September to April
- Departure: between 7.00pm and 9.00pm (Departure may adjust according to different seasons)
Enjoy a day of nature and animal companionship! Your Lappish adventure begins with a quick hike thro...
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
There are many ways to get out of the city and see auroras, but for the adventurous nothing compares...
Experience a traditional sauna heated with firewood, and then take a dip in the clear lake water, or...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
On this tour you'll experience the gold rusher feeling by gold mining in the Lappish wilderness surr...