Lapland cross-country ski experience
- Try cross-country skiing - one of the most exciting activities in Rovaniemi
- Cross the whole city on snow tracks
- Local's favorite winter sport - experience the true Finnish lifestyle!
After the pick-up from your hotel, you will be equipped with the ski clothes and gear and get ready to go on a journey through the Arctic forests. If you are a beginner, the professional instructor will teach you with all the basics of cross-country skiing. Ski across the whole city of Rovaniemi, the glacier lakes, icy rivers, and snowy forests, as you explore the Arctic Circle to the utmost. Slide across the sparkling snow just as a lot of Finnish locals do, and feel the excitement of speeding through nature. Enjoy the astonishing beauty of snow-covered Lappish forest and glacier lake. The view of powdery snow sparkling in the sunlight is breathtakingly beautiful.
After you return from the thrilling adventure, you will relax and warm yourself with some hot drink and Finnish gingerbread. You will be taken back to your hotel after the exciting journey.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Hot drinks and Finnish cookies
- Ski suit and equipment
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
- Minimum people per booking is 2 adults
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Daily from November to April
- Departure between 9.00am and 2.00pm (Departure may adjust according to different seasons)
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
There are many ways to get out of the city and see auroras, but for the adventurous nothing compares...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Come along on this fantastic Northern Lights photo tour! The guides will make sure to find the best ...
No one’s going to believe that you saw the elusive Ms. Aurora Borealis so why not prove them wrong b...
Visit Korouoma, a natural reserve known as the best ice climbing destination in Finland. An outdoor ...