Northern lights photography tour with snowcat
- Visit Luosto - the best place to hunt northern lights!
- Learn about this amazing phenomenon from your guide
- Let professional photographers take photos for you
Luosto, 120 kilometers from Rovaniemi, is definitely the best place to hunt northern lights! Located at an altitude of over 400 meters above the sea level, Luosto has zero light pollution and interference, so you will have a higher chance to see the northern lights. Your guide will bring you to explore this area and tell you some interesting myths.
Take a short break and have a hot drink in a traditional Sami Kota. During the tour, professional photographers will take photos for you, and provide special equipment; therefore, you don’t need to worry if you don’t have a camera or tripods. You can download all photos after the tour.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Astronomy guide
- Arctic snowcat train
- Visit the Sami and enjoy a dessert
- Hunting northern lights
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
- Northern lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity so therefore they are not guaranteed!
- Minimum purchase: two adults
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Every Thursday from December to March
- Starting time is at 7.00pm
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
There are many ways to get out of the city and see auroras, but for the adventurous nothing compares...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Come along on this fantastic Northern Lights photo tour! The guides will make sure to find the best ...
No one’s going to believe that you saw the elusive Ms. Aurora Borealis so why not prove them wrong b...
Visit Korouoma, a natural reserve known as the best ice climbing destination in Finland. An outdoor ...