Experience the beauty of the island of Capri on a relaxing private boat cruise from Salerno! Enjoy swimming off the boat in the most panoramic spots or simply sit back and relax while soaking up the sunshine and spectacular views. See the island's famous grottoes and soaring Faraglioni rocks, dive off the boat into the turquoise sea and soak up the Mediterranean beauty away from the rush and crowds. Customize your experience and choose whether to enjoy swimming in the most beautiful spots, spending time onshore to explore the island if you wish or kick back and savor the stunning views.
Day trips & excursions
Capri private boat tour from Salerno
Language: English , Italian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 6 hours
Do this because
- Relax on a private boat excursion to Capri's most beautiful sights
- Swim in the beautiful sea surrounding the island
- Soak up the Mediterranean beauty away from the rush and crowds
What to expect
- 6-hour private boat excursion with captain
- Beverages and snacks
- Fuel, taxes and port fees
What's not included
- Blue Grotto entrance (optional)
Piazza della Concordia, Salerno, SA, Italy.
What to remember
Choose the type of boat that best suits your needs among:
- Speedboat (max 8 people) a 28-32 foot speedboat with a cushioned sundeck, shaded seating area, cabin and restroom. The cabin is excellent for kids to nap or changing after swimming
- Luxury speedboat (max 10 people) a luxury 33-38 foot speedboat with comfortable and spacious seating, cushioned sundecks, cabin and restroom
- Yacht (max 12 people) a luxurious 46-50 foot yacht with large sundecks, shaded seating area, spacious cabin and restroom
- Boat for groups (max 30 people) Ideal for larger groups, this 50-60 foot boat welcomes up to 30 people and includes large sundecks, cabin and restroom
- Every day at 9.00am, 9.30am, 10.00am and 10.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.