Half-day trip to Salzburg's lakes and mountains region
- Travel through Hof and Fuschl in the Lakes region
- Enjoy picturesque views of Hüttenstein Castle and Lake Mondsee
- Experience a boat ride across Lake Wolfgang
Be enchanted by the “Land of Music," travelling through Hof and Fuschl in the Lakes region. Explore the grounds of St. Gilgen (the birthplace of Mozart’s mother) during a brief stop, before continuing to the nearby village of St. Wolfgang.
Here you will discover the beauty of this town, plus see a local church with its famous and unique 15th century raised altar by Michael Pacher. See the Weiße Rössl Hotel, the well-known setting for the famous operetta “Im Weißen Rössl” by Wolfgang and enjoy picturesque scenes during the return trip as you pass by Lake Krottensee, Hüttenstein Castle and the shoreline of Lake Mondsee.
From May to October you will also experience a boat ride across Lake Wolfgang.
- Bus tour
- Live guide speaking in English and German
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants aged (0-3): Free
- Children aged (4-12): Reduced
Mirabellplatz 2, 5020 Salzburg
Meet your tour at Mirabellplatz 2, next to Mirabell Gardens and Mozarteum University.
- Boat ride across Lake Wolfgang is only available from May to October
- Tours operate daily from 1 April to 27 October at 1.45pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tours start time
On this trip you will be picked up in the city of Salzburg with a glass roof panorama van (maximum 8...
Follow the traces of the Trapp Family, world-famous from the movie "The Sound of Music" by Rodgers a...
For more than ten years, the Salzburg Foundation financed the creation of a high-profile sculpture p...
If it gets hectic in the city of Salzburg, treat yourself with a trip to the medieval city of Hallei...
See all the important sights of Salzburg on a round trip tour of the city. Comfortable buses allow y...
Tour Highlights - Salzburgs History and Traditions - Salzburg Museum: Silent Night Exhibition - Salz...