On your San Diego harbor cruise, you will explore the San Diego coastline. Cruise by famous landmarks like Seaport Village, Shelter Island, ship-building and dry-docking facilities, Coronado Island, Point Loma, and Cabrillo National Monument. Choose between a one-hour and two-hour cruise. As you sail you'll see delightful marine animals and majestic sea birds, and your professionally-narrated tour will talk about what local environmental efforts are doing to protect them.
Cruises and boat tours
San Diego harbor cruise
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- See the city skyline from the harbor
- If one hour isn't enough, choose the two-hour tour
- Take in the California sun as you cruise around
What to expect
- Narrated harbor cruise
What's not included
- Food and drink (available for purchase)
- Children (4-12): reduced
970 North Harbor Drive
Please present your voucher at the Hornblower Ticket Booth between Broadway Street and Ash Street.
What to remember
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed
- There is a snack bar onboard for souvenirs and food available for purchase
- If you choose the two-hour tour there will be a brief dock stop after one hour
- Daily departures
- 1-hour tours: 10.00am, 11.15am, 12.30pm, 1.45pm, 3.00pm, 4.15pm, *5.30pm
- 2-hour tours: 10.00am, 11.15am, 12.30pm, 1.45pm, 3.00pm, *4.15pm
- *Summer only
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.