Alcatraz Island Ticket with Chinatown Tour & Cable Car Ticket
- Take advantage of an Alcatraz ticket with audio guide including ferry tickets to and from the Island
- Enjoy a tour around Chinatown including Waverly Place, Portsmouth Square, and St. Mary’s Cathedral plus Cable Car Ticket
- Taste fresh fortune cookies at the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory
Your guide will meet you near the landing for Alcatraz ferries and give you two separate tickets. One is for your ferry to the island and also gets you an audio guide once you arrive. The other can be redeemed for one ride on the most famous of San Francisco’s historic cable car lines. Your guide will also explain how to use it and which are the best stops to use to ensure you can avoid the long lines and get great views during your ride. After giving you a few tips on where to eat after your Alcatraz tour, he will leave you to enjoy your experience; but don’t worry, you'll see each other soon. Once you return, you're invited to join an introductory tour of Chinatown, which has been designed to immerse you in its unique history and culture, as well as give you a few reasons to come back again later. If you don’t want to take the tour that day, you can also come back and enjoy it any other afternoon during your visit. Starting near the Dragon’s Gate, your guide will take you back to when the neighborhood was a warren of brothels and opium dens where sailors came looking for a good time. He'll detail the ways that it has improved over the years as we stop at neighborhood landmarks like Waverly Place, Portsmouth Square, and St. Mary’s Cathedral. You'll visit a traditional apothecary, tempt your tastebuds at some of the city’s best bakeries, and even taste some fresh fortune cookies (an SF invention) at the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory. And of course, the food: before you go you'll discuss the 8 great cuisines of China and where you can eat them, along with some great places for dim sum.
- Alcatraz Island Ticket with Audioguide
- Cable Car Ticket
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Infants up to 3 years are free of charge.
1800 Montgomery St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
1800 Montgomery Street (directly across from Alcatraz Landing). Meet your guide to the left (while facing Hillstone) at the bronze statue of a cowboy riding a fish.
- Due to Alcatraz's changing schedule, the tour operator will contact you within 10-days of your tour to confirm your ticket time
- Please note, your tour includes a 30-minute introduction to Alcatraz prior to departure on the ferry
- Please note that due to policies governed by Alcatraz, you must provide the name and birthdate for each person visiting the island. You will be asked to provide this information by the tour operator after booking
- All travelers over the age of 18 must bring ID for their Alcatraz tour. Without ID, tickets cannot be released for you to travel to Alcatraz
- Please do not try to collect your Alcatraz tickets from the ticket booth. You must meet your guide at the meeting point, 10 minutes prior to the tour departure time
- 31 March 2019 - 31 October 2019: Fridays, Sundays.
- Meeting Time: 8.45 am
- Departure Time: 9.00 am
Alcatraz Island remains one of San Francisco's greatest landmarks - and now you can experience its c...
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this per...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...