Muir Woods, Sausalito and Sonoma Wine Country tour
- Prepare to be amazed while you adventure through the whimsical Redwoods in the Muir Wood Forest
- Don’t forget to bring your camera as you trail along the hidden paths
- Enjoy two wine tastings in Sonoma Valley and a visit to Sausalito, CA
How can a Muir Woods tour be better? Combine it with a Sonoma Wine Country tour! Experience this perfect mixture of nature and culture.
See the towering Giant Redwoods of Muir Woods National Monument. You’ll begin your day by crossing the Golden Gate Bridge and passing through the beautiful Marin Headlands on your way to Muir Woods National Monument. There, you’ll spend over an hour strolling among some of the tallest trees in the world, the Coastal Redwood. Snap some photos, or simply wander through the misty paths and marvel at these amazing giants.
Continuing north, you’ll stop for lunch in the historic Sonoma Town Square, or have a picnic lunch among the grapevines! In the afternoon, enjoy wine tasting in the Sonoma Valley Wine Country at a variety of small-to-medium production California wineries. In the early evening, you’ll have a chance to explore beautiful bay-side Sausalito, a quaint and artsy town with amazing views of the San Francisco skyline, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Angel Island!
- Complimentary pickup/dropoff from your San Francisco hotel
- Full-time professional, knowledgeable guide
- Transportation to/from Wine Country in biofuel mini-coach
- 2 full flights of wine tastings
- Visit to Sausalito, CA
- Muir Woods entrance fee ($10)
- Some additional tasting fees may apply
- Guide gratuity (optional)
- Children 12 and under: reduced
Please arrive 15 minutes at your pickup location before your scheduled pickup time
- Hotel pickup confirmation required for this tour. You must call at least 24 hours prior to departure to set exact pickup time and location
- Tour guides tailor your itinerary to best suit the needs of the group
- If you’re running late and will not make it to your pickup location on time, please call the number provided immediately
- What to bring:
- Photo ID for tasting wines (you must be 21+ with a valid ID to participate in tastings)
- Camera and charger
- Spending money for incidentals and lunch
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Layered clothing – mornings can be rather chilly and afternoons can get very warm
- Sun protection
- Water bottle
- Daily pickup from approximately 8.00am to 9.00am
Experience magnificent views of the San Francisco Bay on the way to Muir Woods National Monument. Yo...
Does the phrase “team building” inspire eye rolling and general skepticism from your workplace colle...
On this relaxed, two-hour cruise, you’ll enjoy spectacular sunset views, live guitar music and light...
Venture north of San Francisco over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient...
A wonderful experience for first-time visitors to San Francisco! You'll discover the breathtaking vi...
Sidewalk Food Tours of San Francisco offers an irresistible food tour in the cultural hotspot of Chi...