Escape the busy city life of San Francisco and head to Muir Woods National Monument and Sausalito! Spend a half-day on a privately guided tour of one of the only groves of historic coastal redwoods in the area, with a stop in the seaside village of Sausalito where you’ll see stunning views of San Francisco.
- Begin your coastal journey by getting picked up at your hotel, accommodation, or any other location of your choice in San Francisco
- Head north across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge for the 30-minute drive to Muir Woods. Along the way, learn about the historic old-growth coastal redwood trees (Sequoia Sempervirens)
- Once you reach the park, you and your group will have about an hour and a half to wander, hike, and witness the magnificence of some of the tallest and oldest trees in the world on your own
- Afterwards, drive to the quaint, seaside town of Sausalito for a one hour stop to explore and take in some of the best views of San Francisco
- From Sausalito, your tour guide will drop you off back to your hotel, accommodation, or elsewhere in San Francisco