Come see the bounty of Northern California on full display during this one-day nature and culinary adventure!
On this tour, you'll see the magnificent Armstrong Woods and walk among trees that soar 300 feet in the sky. This is an unparalleled chance to experience trees that have been around for 1500 years. You will also head to Kendall-Jackson winery and culinary garden where the farm-to-table culinary movement is in full bloom. The tour will take you on a stroll through the gardens that are the source of vegetables and herbs for California’s most prestigious restaurants.
Once you’ve seen the incredible offering of the culinary garden, Kendall Jackson’s award winning chefs will prepare a four-course lunch paired with some of Kendall Jackson’s finest wines. The seasonal menu is designed with the freshest ingredients from the garden along with locally sourced meats and fruits.
- 7:30 am – 8:15 am: Pick up from your San Francisco hotel
- 8:30 am: Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge to Armstrong Redwoods Natural State Reserve
- 10 am – 11:30 am: Explore Armstrong Redwoods
- 12 pm: Drive to Kendall Jackson Culinary Garden for a guided walk through fields of vegetables and herbs
- 12:30 pm: Four-course wine paired meal made with ingredients from the garden and from local purveyors
- 2:30 pm: Start return to San Francisco with a wonderful stop in the Marin headlands for photos of the Golden Gate Bridge
- 3:30 pm: Arrive in San Francisco and your hotel
- Note: tour times are approximate