Half day Excursion to Concha y Toro Winery in small group
- Enjoy a small-group half day Tour to this famous Chilean Winery
- Discover the history and tradition of Concha y Toro
- Explore the famous wine-growing Alto Maipo valley, located in the foothills of the Andes
Enjoy a small-group half day tour to this well-renowed winery, discover the history, tradition and current endeavors of Concha y Toro, catalogued as one of the world’s most prestigious wineries.
We will explore the famous Maipo Alto and end our trip at the Winery, were we will explore the beautiful grounds and admire the outside of the Concha y Toro family’s summer estate.
You will also see the variety Garden, which boasts 26 vine species, and the renowned Casillero del Diablo cellar and its legend.
This tour includes also a tasting at the Winery with a Gift cup from Concha y Toro.
- Local Bilingual guide (English / Spanish)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Visit and Tasting at Concha y Toro
- Gift cup Concha y Toro
Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Santiago
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Hotel pickups are available from most centrally located Buenos Aires hotels. Please indicate your address at the time of booking
- Hotel pickups start prior to the time of the tour, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Frequency: Every day
- Departure Time: 2.30pm
Santiago, the capital of Chile, is a vibrant city full of character, with a thriving artistic cultur...
Enjoy a magical night of entertainment with a delicious international dinner and live show. The show...
Enjoy a full-day excursion to the Pacific Coast! Pass through the beautifully groomed vineyards of t...
After the pick-up from your hotel you will discover the main highlights of the city of Santiago lear...
Discover during this 3-hour tour all of Santiago’s most visited sights including a hotel pick up and...
Enjoy a private tour from Santiago International Airport and visit the cities of Valparaíso and Viña...