Santiago sightseeing classic city tour
- See the history, culture, sights, and sounds of Santiago
- Discover the classic and modern architecture in Santiago
- Walk-in La Plaza de Armas, a typical meeting point for Chilean people
- See La Moneda, the Government Palace
Santiago, the capital of Chile, is a vibrant city full of character, with a thriving artistic culture, modern restaurants, and lively nightlife. Surrounded by mountains - the mighty Andes to the east and the smaller coastal range to the west - on a clear day, Santiago boasts one of the most incredible urban scenes in the world. The tour starts from the hotel where the transfer will pick you up. The tour will start through the main avenue of the city, knowing its history and its surroundings. You will go down to the cobblestone neighborhood of Lastarría, a characteristic sector for its green areas and beautiful houses of the XIX century, now restored and mostly used as cafes, restaurants, bookstores, and museums.
Then, you will go to Cerro Santa Lucia, here you will have time to walk and take pictures, while your guide tells you some of the most important episodes in the history of Santiago. From its terraces, you will have a panoramic view of the city. You will go to the next stop, on the way you can see emblematic places of the city such as the Plaza de Armas, the cathedral and its impressive architecture, in addition to the former national congress. You will arrive at the imposing government house called La Moneda and next to it the Plaza de la Constitución. You will visit its surroundings. Once in the vehicle, the tour will continue with a step through the Central Market, one of the most characteristic gastronomic points of Santiago, and then continue to the upper sector of the capital. On the way, you will stop at a lapis lazuli store where you can admire beautiful jewelry and unique crafts. Then you will finish the tour at the respective hotel or drop off options.
- Pick-up and drop-off from Santiago hotels
- Transportation insurance
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Drop-off options: San Cristobal Hill, Bellavista neighborhood, Costanera shopping center or hotel contact
- Pickup and drop-off at Santiago International Airport
- Meals and beverages not specified in the Itinerary
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children: 3-11 years old: reduced
Pick-up from your hotel
- If you're staying at Hilton (Airport), Holiday Inn (Airport), Diego de Almagro (Airport), Manquehue (Airport), Radisson Petra (La Dehesa) or Mercure (Ciudad Empresarial, Quilicura) you should reach one of the pick-up zones of the local operator located in Downtown, Providencia or Las Condes
Daily at 8.00am and 2.00pm
Enjoy a magical night of entertainment with a delicious international dinner and live show. The show...
Enjoy a full-day excursion to the Pacific Coast! Pass through the beautifully groomed vineyards of t...
After the pick-up from your hotel you will discover the main highlights of the city of Santiago lear...
Combine a visit to Valparaiso Port with Viña del Mar through a unique and unforgettable experience. ...
Discover during this 3-hour tour all of Santiago’s most visited sights including a hotel pick up and...
Enjoy a private tour from Santiago International Airport and visit the cities of Valparaíso and Viña...