Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend tour
- Take epic photos at Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- Shop at Cameron Trading Post where they specialize in Native American crafts and souvenirs
- Learn interesting facts on history, geology, flora and fauna
Take a day trip from Sedona to tour Horseshoe Bend and Lower Antelope Canyon. You'll have lunch at scenic Glen Canyon Dam and visit Cameron Trading Post to shop. You will be picked up at your hotel in a custom Ford Transit van and head up Oak Creek Canyon through Flagstaff. You'll pass by the Painted Desert and the San Francisco Peaks. Heading toward Page, Arizona, you’ll pass through the largest native reservation in the United States belonging to the Navajo Nation. During your Antelope Canyon tour, you'll see how Antelope Canyon was formed by years of rain waters and wind creating an array of colors and light. Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend are two great opportunities to take photos.
First off, you'll hike ¾-miles to Horseshoe Bend stopping 1,000 feet above the Colorado River. Then a short drive to Glen Canyon Dam, stopping at Lake Powell for lunch. Your guide will tell you of the dam’s history and of the Colorado River. Next up is Antelope Canyon, a slot canyon created by floodwaters. There you will meet your Navajo guide for a 60- to 90-minute tour of the canyon, climbing steep ladders into and out of the narrow walls of the canyon. Cameron Trading Post is next on your tour for a chance to shop for some souvenirs. From there, return back to your Sedona hotel.
- Picnic lunch from Pink Java Café
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel
- Child (7-12)
204 AZ-89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time. All Sedona tours depart from our office which is located at 204 N. Highway 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336.
- The Antelope Canyon tour requires going up and down steep ladders with handles and through narrow passages going into and out of Lower Antelope Canyon. This tour includes a 1.1-mile hike. There is also a 1.5-mile round trip hike at Horseshoe Bend on uneven rocky terrain
- Closed-toed shoes only. Terrain is sandy and rocky
- If Antelope Canyon is deemed unsafe for touring due to flooding, then alternative stops at Wupatki National Monument and Sunset Crater will be substituted
- This tour is not recommended for those with mobility issues or who are pregnant
- Tours operate rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions
- Any tour canceled by Pink® Adventure Tours will receive a 100% refund
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Arizona law requires car seats for children up to 5 years and under 40 pounds. Car seats are provided
This interpretive adventure begins as you travel in a cutting edge Jeep Wrangler through spectacular...
The Ancient Ruins and Diamondback Gulch Combo Tour is an adventure with both an exciting 4x4 trek an...
You’ll start at Pink® Jeep® Tour Plaza in Sedona. Your guide will meet you in an open-air Pink® Jeep...
Our Touch the Earth Tour is a way to harmonize your energy with the earth or bask in the beauty of i...
Experience views on this two-hour Scenic Rim Tour. You’ll climb high in elevation and see wild backc...
On the Coyote Canyons tour, wildlife, scenery and photo ops are plentiful during this Sedona outback...