Enjoy a guided visit into the Royal Alcázar, the cathedral and the Giralda of Seville. An expert guide will give you the best service by offering you many histories and legends about these historical monuments of the city.
Seville combo tour: guided visit of Alcázar and the outside of the cathedral
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Russian
Availability: Depending on the languages
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Do this because
- Explore the most important monuments of the city
- Admire great views from the Giralda
- Learn histories and legends about these attractions of the city
What to expect
- Visit of the Alcázar (inside)
- Visit of the cathedral and Giralda (from the outside)
- Expert guide
What's not included
- Entrance tickets for the monuments (the guide will buy them and you will pay the guide before going inside)
- Tips to the guide (not mandatory)
- Food or drinks
- Children (6-15): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free
Pl. del Triunfo, 1, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Inmaculada statue (the white statue in Plaza del Triunfo)
What to remember
- If your group ends up being 8 or more people, there will be an extra charge of 1€ per person for the headphones, paid directly to the Alcázar on entrance. This is for the headsets, which are mandatory for guided tours with 8 or more people, according to the rules of this monument
- Difficulty level: average. You' ll need comfortable shoes and good mobility
Different times according to the languages: please check the calendar.
Pancho Tours SL
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.