Seville hop-on hop-off bus tour: 24hr and 48hr
- 4 walking tours to discover the most important places of Seville
- A guided tour of the Fine Arts Museum
- Discover Seville's culture and history with audio commentaries in 16 languages
- 24h/48hr unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour with spectacular views of Seville's top attractions
Hop onboard one of the red buses to see the best of Seville. With 14 bus stops around the city, you will get to see from prestigious Islamic monuments to gardens and Flamenco festivals. Sit back and enjoy the panoramic view from the open-top bus, and hop on and off at your convenience. Learn more about the city with the audio guide available onboard and explore the city with the three walking tours included: Plaza de España and Maria Luisa Park, the Santa Cruz Quarter, In the Footsteps of Magellan and Triana. You can also enjoy a guided tour of the Museum of Fine Arts.
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour 24hr
- 4 guided walking tours
- Guided tour of the Museum of Fine Arts (reservation required)
- Free entry (check opening times): Pabellón de la Navegación, Casa de la Ciencia, Iglesia de Santa Ana, Museo de los Carruajes, Iglesia del Divino Salvador, Hospital de la Caridad, Hospital de los Venerables
- Discounts: Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza, Torre de los Perdigones (lunch menu)
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour 48hr
- 24hr Experience Pack
- Free entry: Museo del Baile Flamenco (show not included), Acuario de Sevilla
- Bike Center Sevilla: 1-hour bike rental
- Betis Tour Experience (reservation required)
- AIRE Ancient Baths Sevilla: 15% discount (selected times and treatments only)
- Infants (0-4 years): reduced
- Children (5-12 years): reduced
- Audio guide languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Hebrew, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Arabic, Greek, Catalan, kids commentary
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date
- Daily, all year round
- First tour: 10.00 am
- Last tour: 8.00pm
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Frequency: every 30-40 minutes
- Santa Cruz Quarter - Centre (1 hour): 10:30 a.m. from stop number 13
- Plaza de España and Maria Luisa Park (1 hour): 12:00 p.m. from stop number 2
- In the footsteps of Magellan (1 hour): 1:30 p.m. from stop number 1
- Triana (1 hour): 5:30 p.m. (October - May) / 7:00 p.m (June - September) from stop number 1
- Guided Tour: Fine Arts Museum (1 hour): 4.00pm (1 October - 31 May) / 5.30pm (1 June - 30 September) from stop number 13. Reservation required; maximum 30 people. Tour not available on Mondays
Visit Seville from a unique position and enjoy privileged views. You will have views from the Guadal...
A guided tour of Game of Thrones 7th and 8th season filming locations. You can get a taste of Khalee...
On this walking tour, you will visit the cathedral and its bell tower Giralda, both declared World H...
Enjoy a guided tour of the Royal Alcazár of Seville and avoid the queues with a VIP entrance.The Rea...
Visit one of the most important royal palaces with use in Europe; the Alcázar of Seville. This forti...
A walk around the Alhambra, declared a World Heritage by UNESCO, is a required activity for every vi...
Seville Cathedral was built to demonstrate the city's wealth, as it had become a major trading cente...
With this tour you will discover the history of the amazing city of Seville!Seville is the city of t...
The Hard Rock Cafe Seville is located in a beautiful building that was constructed with historical v...
Flamenco is a national treasure of Spain and one of its most famous traditions: come and discover it...