Enjoy this educational wine tour and tasting among the hills of the Tuscan countryside, just 2 kilometers away from the medieval center of Siena. Spend 3 hours in the organic winery, learn about the different stages of winemaking through the seasons and enjoy a wine tasting and a light lunch. Grasp the emotion, culture, history, technology and respect for the environment that lies under the cork of each bottle of La Lastra organic wine.
Excursions & day trips
Educational wine tour and tasting in Siena
Language: English , Italian
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy an educational wine tour among the Tuscan hills
- Learn all you need to know about the winemaking process
- Sample organic wines and taste a light lunch at the winery
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Wine tasting
What's not included
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
Strada della Befana, 2a, 53100 Siena, SI, Italy
Azienda Agricola La Lastra
What to remember
- The maximum number of guests for this tour is 12
- Every day at 11:30 am
- From 7 August to 21 November 2019
- From 1 March to 21 November 2020
Az.Agr. La Lastra
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.