Sintra Myths and Legends Interactive Centre Entrance Tickets
- Discover the recent Sintra Myths and Legends Interactive Centre
- Enjoy an interactive and multimedia experience focused on the history of Sintra
- Take part to a sensory route including 17 rooms and five floors
Discover Sintra, a captivating place – full of romance and historical tales close to Lisbon.
Located in the tourist office of Sintra, the Interactive Centre will take you to an amazing journey through interactivity, new technologies and multimedia presentations. Explore the mysticism, secrets and romanticism of the charming town. Through set pieces, multimedia techniques and sensory experiences, reality and fiction intersect at each of the 17 rooms along the route.
The project team included architects, set designers, scriptwriters, historians and specialists in audiovisual productions, holograms, sensory effects, augmented reality and 3D films.
- Entrance ticket
- Audioguide in English, Portuguese, Spanish, French and German
- Food and drinks
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- Seniors: reduced
- Children from 6 up to 15 years: reduced
- Children until 5 years: free
Praça da República, 23 - 2710-616 Sintra
Redeem your voucher at the entrance of the center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Free admission for children up to 5 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your ticket is valid until the 31 March 2020
- Opening hours: 9.30am - 6.00pm
- Last entry 1 hour before closing
- Blackout date: 25 December
Get the tickets for one of the top attractions of Portugal, the Park and National Palace of Pena.Loc...
Get your tickets to visit the Pena Park, a luxuriant garden with over 500 different species of trees...
Travel back in time and immerse yourself in the fascinating history that surrounds this impressive p...
Get your skip-the-line tickets and discover the Palace of Monserrate, a unique representation of 19t...
The Moorish Castle is a military fortification that was established during the 9th-century by the No...
Get your skip-the-line tickets and visit the National Palace of Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site...