Day trip to Plovdiv from Sofia
- Visit Plovdiv, the European Capital of Culture for 2019
- Discover one of the oldest towns in Europe
- Learn more about Bulgarian culture at the Ethnographic Museum
While visiting Bulgaria, you can't miss a trip to one of the oldest cities in Europe. Plovdiv is an ancient city surrounded by the 7 hills and it is also the second-largest city in Bulgaria after Sofia. In the past, it was inhabited by the Thracians, Romans, Goths, Slavs, and Ottomans, whose culture we can still admire at the Regional Ethnographic Museum.
The most spectacular attraction is the old part of the city, from which, walking along the charming narrow streets, you can reach the ancient Roman theatre and feel the glory of the old times.
- Transport with comfortable bus
- Walking tour of the Old Town of Plovdiv with a visit to the Ethnographic Museum
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Children aged (6-15): reduced
pl. "Sveti Aleksandar Nevski", 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Meet your guide behind the Alexander Nevski Cathedral in Sofia.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age of the participant is 6 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress according to the weather
- The Old Town of Plovdiv is with cobbled streets (some of them steep), please wear comfortable walking shoes
- During the summer the weather in Plovdiv can be very hot. Don't forget the sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses
- This tour will finish next to the Alexander Nevski Cathedral in Sofia.
- Daily at 8.00am and 9.00am
Take a Pokemon-walking tour of Sofia as your expert Pokemon guide shows you all the Pokemon Shops an...
Sofia’s nice sized city center can easily be visited on foot, but it is a lot more interesting and f...
Save time and book your entrance tickets in advance to the National Museum of Military History. Upon...
Take a full-day trek to the Rila Mountains to leasurely walk among the nature of it's Seven Rila Lak...
Mousala is the highest peak (at 2925 m) not only in Rila Mountains, but on the whole Balkan Peninsul...
The first festival took place more than 100 years ago, in 1903. Today the Rose Festival is an intern...