VIP access to the Rose Festival in Kazanlak
- Experience a 100 years old tradition
- See the early morning harvesting ritual in the rose fields
- Hear choir a capella and folklore concerts
- Enjoy wine-tasting, gourmet-shows and other fun events
- Recieve the best seats and standing places at the show programs as these are very limited in number
The first festival took place more than 100 years ago, in 1903. Today the Rose Festival is an international event, visited and enjoyed by thousands of tourists and guests of Kazanlak. Three main events are worth a visit – early morning harvesting ritual in the rose fields, the electing of Queen Rose and the parade along the streets of each town. The processions and the celebrations last for two days. The climax of the festival in on Sunday when Queen Rose is being elected and festival parade takes place along the main streets of each village. There are other interesting events, taking place during the festival weekend – choir a capella and folklore concerts, art shows, exhibitions, wine-tasting, gourmet-shows, etc.
The Rose Festival and the fame of the Bulgarian oil-yielding rose attract numerous visitors from all parts of the world, the most numerous are visitors from Japan, Taiwan and France. In 1967 with a Ministerial decree the Rose Festival was confirmed as a national holiday. Except for the visitors from the Rose Valley, guests at the festival were the heads of states, notable personalities and politicians from Bulgaria and foreign countries including Todor Jivkov, Fidel Castro, Simeon Sacs Cobburg Gotta and Donia Margarita.
- Professional guide
- VIP access
- Transport within the festival program
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Roses
- Food and drinks
- Overnight accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Youths aged (7-17): reduced
Севтополис, 6100 Kazanlak, Bulgaria
Meet your professional guide at the festival grounds. Please confirm the exact meeting location and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Recieve the best seats and standing places at the show programs, which are in very limited in numbers
- Please confirm the exact meeting place at the festival grounds and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This event is only available the last weekend in May
Take a Pokemon-walking tour of Sofia as your expert Pokemon guide shows you all the Pokemon Shops an...
Sofia’s nice sized city center can easily be visited on foot, but it is a lot more interesting and f...
Save time and book your entrance tickets in advance to the National Museum of Military History. Upon...
While visiting Bulgaria, you can't miss a trip to one of the oldest cities in Europe. Plovdiv is an ...
Take a full-day trek to the Rila Mountains to leasurely walk among the nature of it's Seven Rila Lak...
Mousala is the highest peak (at 2925 m) not only in Rila Mountains, but on the whole Balkan Peninsul...