Baden Baden visit and Black Forest cake tasting shared tour
- Excursion from Strasbourg to nearby german spa town Baden Baden
- Tasted the local delicacies such as Black Forest cake
- Discover what makes Baden Baden so popular
During this half-day tour, you will discover the spa town of Baden Baden nestled at the foot of the black forest. The city has attracted royalty, the rich and celebrities over the centuries.
By following your guide and you will discover the numerous architectural splendors and magnificent villas that are lined along the Lichtentaler Allee.
After your visit, you will enjoy a delicious stop in one of the most famous cafés of the town to savor traditional pastries such as world-renowned Black Forest cake.
- All entrance fees, tasting fees & activities mentioned are included
- Guided walking tour of Baden Baden
- Cake and Coffee stop – including one piece of cake per person and a hot or cold drink
- English speaking driver guide
- Travel in recent, comfortable and fully equipped minivans
- Bottles of water in the minivan
- Free Wifi access on board
- Meals, drinks unless specified
- Any entrance fees to monuments, museums unless mentioned
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Gratuities for the guide
- Hotel pickup
Children from 4 to 12 years are reduced
The departure points are different for the morning and afternoon tours
- Meeting Point Morning tour:
In front of Strasbourg Tourism Board, 17 Place de la Cathédrale, Strasbourg
- Meeting Point Afternoon tour:
Near Bristol Hotel, 4 Place de la Gare (facing train station), Strasbourg
- Please be sure to check meeting point indications as morning tour departs from Strasbourg tourism office (city centre) and afternoon tour departs facing the train station.
- Tour requires minimum of 2 passengers (adults) to operate. In case minimum numbers are not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund your tour
- Tour is operated in English.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- You must wear good walking shoes for this tour.
- This tour is not suitable for Children under 4 years old
- From May 2nd to October 31st 2019
- Morning Tour: from 9.00am to 1.00pm on Tuesday and Friday
- Afternoon Tour: from 2.00pm to 6.00pm on Thursday and Sunday
The Strasbourg Pass is a fantastic little checkbook to help you visit more and spend less! The Stras...
Spend an half-day touring Alsace and tasting varietals in one of France's top wine regions and disco...
Enjoy a full day wine tour in the Alsace vineyards. The Alsace Wine Route winds its way from north t...
You will discover the city of Strasbourg in a fun and informative way as you taste some of the best ...
This tour will take you on a journey of discovery of an extraordinary heritage, with, as a bonus, a ...
Departing from Strasbourg, the first stop will be in Bergheim, a superb village on the wine route th...