Blue Mountains nature walk and wildlife park tour
- Enjoy a self-guided bushwalk within the Blue Mountains with majestic views, famous lookouts, and iconic scenery
- Best opportunity to take amazing photos
- Travel with local Blue Mountain guide & a small group of 20
- Get up close and personal with native Australian animals, hand feed a kangaroo
- Excellent value tour perfect for those that love nature and authentic experiences
Discover the beautiful wilderness on Sydney's doorstep on a day trip to the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains. Travel with a small group for an authentic experience off the tourist trails provide by local blue mountain specialists.
Enjoy spectacular views over the Megalong Valley from Echo Point, and see the Three Sisters rock formations at Katoomba along with other unique lookouts accessible to small groups only.
Enjoy a leisurely walk and be rewarded with magnificent views, famous lookouts, and iconic scenery over the Jamison Valley including views of famous waterfalls.
View unique lookouts away from the large coaches and hear the commentary of a professional local Blue Mountains guide.
In the afternoon you will visit Featherdale Wildlife Park where you will have the chance to get up close and personal with native Australian animals. Hand-feed a kangaroo, see a koala, wave at a wallaby and see emus, wombats and much more.
On your way back you can enjoy a cruise down the famous Parramatta River into the stunning Sydney Harbour, be sure to have your camera ready to capture some of the most breathtaking views.
- Tickets to: Featherdale Wildlife Park and Parramatta River Cruise
- Small-Group tour (maximum of 20 passengers)
- Authentic experience provided by local expert Blue Mountain guide
- All transport with Wifi facilities
- Scenic World
- Tips for your guide
Children (3-12): Reduced
Infants (0-2): Reduced
You will be picked up from a selection of popular city hotels:
- 06.45am - Novotel Sydney, Darling Harbour
- 06:50am - Park Royal, Darling Habour
- 06.55am - Mercure Central Hotel
- 07.00am - Metro Hotel, Marlow Sydney Central
- 07.05am - Travelodge Sydney
- 07.10am - Sheraton Grand Sydney Hyde Park
- 07.15am - Intercontinental Syndey
- 07:20am - Four Seasons Hotel
NOTE: During the period between December 27 to January 5, pick-up locations will be limited to:
- 06:35am - Parkroyal Darling Habour
- 06.45am - Mercure Central Hotel
- 07.05am - Four Seasons Hotel
Please confirm your pick-up location and time with the local tour operator at least 48 hours before your tour.
- Maximum group size of 20 people
- It is recommended to bring the following:
- Sunscreen, hat, and sunglasses
- Your camera
- Bottled water
- Warmer clothes in cooler seasons (June – August)
- The tour operates daily from 7.00am
Sydney is one of the world's great gay and lesbian cities — with plenty of stories waiting for you t...
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and la...
This food and drink tour of Sydney will give you a taste of what the city has to offer: over the cou...
See the best of Sydney during the day. You'll explore the historical and mysterious neighbourhood of...
Wind your way through the back alleyways, up the steps and back in time to uncover the stories and p...
Begin your morning in Newtown: explore this historical neighbourhood and discover its internationall...