Sydney's Vivid Light Festival Tour
- Check out the artistic extravaganza of the Vivid Light festival
- Join locals as they wander Circular Quay
- Listen to the stories behind iconic sites such as the Sydney Opera House and Customs House
- Discover the Rocks, the oldest neighbourhood in Sydney
- Visit the festival in a small group of 12 people
During the Vivid Light festival, the city’s photogenic harbourfront transforms into an open-air art gallery, with a wonderland of light sculptures, innovative light installations, and grand-scale projections blasted on downtown buildings. It’s the largest festival of its kind in the world.
Don’t get lost in the crowd of thousands; instead, join our local guide as they show you the hidden and lesser-known installations down back alleyways and around dark corners. Vivid Light takes place all around Circular Quay and The Rocks, two of the most famous districts of Sydney, both bursting with stories to be told: as you check out some of the coolest light-themed artwork in the world, you’ll also learn the history behind the district, and discover how Sydney became the place it is today.
- Local English-speaking guide.
- Children (6-11): reduced
- Infants (0-5): free
Circular Quay, Wharf 6, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Circular Quay, Wharf No. 6
- Please present your voucher to your guide at the beginning of your tour. Save the email on your phone or tablet, or print a copy, as you will need to show this to join the trip.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for walking. Our tour runs in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately.
Every day at 6.00pm.
Sydney is one of the world's great gay and lesbian cities — with plenty of stories waiting for you t...
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and la...
This food and drink tour of Sydney will give you a taste of what the city has to offer: over the cou...
See the best of Sydney during the day. You'll explore the historical and mysterious neighbourhood of...
Discover the World Heritage treasures of Blue Mountains National Park and the breathtaking natural w...
Discover Australia’s oldest wine producing region, the picturesque Hunter Valley! Travel over the Sy...