Food & drink
Carmel market food tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience the Carmel market as a local
- Learn about the market’s history and culture
- Enjoy the colorful market stalls packed with fresh fruit and vegetables, large sacks of aromatic spices and unusual ingredients used in Middle Eastern cuisine
- Discover the diverse culinary traditions and ethnic cuisines that make up Israel’s melting pot of flavors
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English speaking guide
- Uzi Eli (drink), Georgian cuisine, burrika, cheese tastings, hummus and dessert
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Bein Harim Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience