Thessaloniki 4-hour food and culture tour
- Experience the real Greek everyday life
- Taste different bites and drinks
- Hear stories of traditional Greek culture
See the thriving spots of Thessaloniki’s food and culture that reflect the pulse of Greek people’s hearts – bustling, warm and full of life! You'll be taken to places that you wouldn’t find on your own, with plenty of locals eating and drinking well-known Greek appetizers and specialties. At these flavorful venues, you’ll taste and experience the real daily life of the Thessalonians. Further try some of the best local flavors with a modern take on Greek cuisine and we’ll for sure satisfy your sweet tooth. The interesting stories blended with the visit to the local market (open Monday to Saturday) will definitely make your day!
- 4 drinks and 14 bites
- Visit to the open market
- Exclusive privileges at tasting locations
- Behind the scenes access
- Tour guides with local food and cultural knowledge
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal shopping
- Children (aged 5-12)
- Infant (aged 0-4) Free
Leof. Nikis 1, Thessaloniki 546 24, Greece
Look for your host with a badge with Epiculiar logo.
- Maximum of 6 guests per tour
- Please advise your guide in advance if you have any special dietary needs
- Wear sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen during summer months
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended as on average 2.8 kilometers are covered per tour
- Children under 5, who will not consume at the tasting locations, do not require a separate ticket
- Daily at 10.00am
- Arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts
- Tours do not finish at the starting point
Discover what Greek culture is all about: learn the secrets of Greek gastronomy and get hands-on exp...
You'll be picked up directly from your hotel and you'll first be taken to Dion, the religious center...
After being picked up at your hotel you'll be taken to the enchanting Pozar Thermal Springs: here, y...
Grab the chance to discover one of the most secluded areas of Greece, the famous Athos peninsula. Em...
On this interactive discovery experience across Thessaloniki, you will solve riddles via a web app i...
Once part of the Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman Empires, this Greek port city has a rich history which...