Utrecht city game – the Monster of Utrecht
- See popular and lesser-known places on Utrecht
- Discover amazing houses, churches and museums
- Visit De Letters van Utrecht and Speelklok Museum
- Find out memorable stories of the city
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- Start the game at any hour and pause it whenever you want
Go on a Utrecht walking tour and treasure hunt where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stories.
On this Utrecht tour and city game, you will walk around town in search of a monster and you will visit top Utrecht attractions like Speelklok Museum, De Letters van Utrecht, Domtoren and many more.
Are you ready for an adventure on the streets of Utrecht?
As you step down from the train you are still wondering why your museum sent you on a wild goose chase with all these monster sighting reports. Is there anyone who still believes there are giant monsters attacking cities anymore?
During your quest you will discover the stories of:
- Dom Tower
- Museum Catharijneconvent
- Pandhof Domkerk
- Sint Catharinakerk
- Universiteitsmuseum Utrecht
- Nijntje Museum
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Mariaplaats 49-54, 3511 LM Utrecht, Netherlands
Begin your tour at Mariaplaats.
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of 2.5km
- This city game typically takes 1 hour 20 minutes to solve (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
Meet your guide and driver at our central meeting point just across from Central Station Amsterdam. ...
This segway city tour is full of surprises, and on your way you will see many exciting places that y...
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...
Kommen Sie mit auf eine unvergessliche Bootstour zu den Highlights des Amsterdamer Grachtengürtels! ...
Enjoy a full-day experience, including a tour by bus, boat and foot, you will explore the region whe...