Albufera bike tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See rare species of wading bird with a unique boat trip around the lake
- Taste the original Valencian paella with a lunch in front of the sea
- Perfect bike tour for nature's lovers
Located some 20 km south of Valencia, a visit to the natural lagoon of Albufera is a must for nature lovers! The excursion begins at Ruzafa. Here you'll meet your guide who lead you until Albufera Natural Park. It is a national park and surrounded by wetlands with about 250 different bird species.
Begin the tour leaving the old city and descending into the Turia Gardens, where the river used to flow through, in the direction of the City of Arts and Sciences. You ride on the bike line, until the end of the Turia park, then leave it going up a bridge and you ride until you reach the little town of El Palmar, located in the middle of the lagoon, and here, take a boat for an incredibly relaxing boat trip on the lagoon!
Finish the tour with a special Valencian lunch: paella! At La Albufera the tradition of paella kept growing through time and it is where you can taste the best paella in Spain!
- Bike tour
- Bike rental for 24 hours (not only for tour)
- Paella lunch (drinks not included)
- Boat tour around natural lagoon
- Helmet (on request)
- Food and drinks , unless specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children with height less than 1.50 meters: reduced
Calle Puerto Rico 22, 46006, Ruzafa, Valencia
C/Puerto Rico 22 (Ruzafa)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people is required
Friday at 10.00am
The Beer Bike tour is the perfect choice for a group of friends who want to visit Valencia not only ...
Bioparc Valencia is a unique zoo. Its design employs the 'zooimmersion' concept, in which visitors a...
Oceanogràfic of Valencia is the biggest aquarium in Europe. Located inside the City of the Arts and ...
Come to Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and visit the Hemisfèric, the Principe Felipe Science M...
Experience 3D IMAX at its best enjoying a film projected on a 328ft high, 2952 square-foot ovoid roo...
Do not miss the great opportunity to explore two important attractions of Valencia’s City of Arts an...
On this tour departing from Valencia's North Station, you will cross the entire historic city center...
This is your last chance to experience Mestalla, the home of Valencia Fútbol Club and the oldest sta...
Buy tickets to watch the match between Valencia and Villareal at Mestalla Stadium.CLICK HERE to down...
Valencia is a city in constant evolution and some of its newest spots have already turned into must-...