Oceanogràfic of Valencia fast-track tickets
- Enter Europe's biggest aquarium avoiding queues and discover the most important marine ecosystems
- Visit the largest dolphinarium in Europe and enjoy dolphins' intelligence demonstrations
- Marvel at the Candela's cutting-edge architectural complex
Oceanogràfic of Valencia is the biggest aquarium in Europe. Located inside the City of the Arts and Sciences, this aquarium faithfully reproduces the most important marine ecosystems.
The Oceanogràfic features the largest dolphinarium in Europe, with a total of 26 million liters of water and a grandstand with seating for 2,000 people. The exhibition pool has an area equivalent to two Olympic pools and it is 11 meters deep; these features make it the best solution to study and observe dolphins. The facility also has four other pools with training and reproduction functions as well as medical care. Enjoy bottlenose dolphins' intelligence demonstrations through a surprising and educational exhibit.
- Entrance to Oceanogràfic
- Dolphin show
- Food and drinks
- Children (4-12 years)
- Senior (65+ years)
- Retired and disabled
- For infants (0-3 years) tickets are free
- Carrer d'Eduardo Primo Yúfera, 46013 València, Valencia, Spagna
By Metro: The closest metro station is Alameda, line 3.
By Bus: The regular EMT line stops at the doors of Oceanogràfic. Bus numbers 95 and 15 will connect you with different points of the city.
By bike: Valencia has a large network of bicycle hire stations, making the option to pedal through the river park from any point in the city a pleasant experience.
By car: the Oceanogràfic park has a spacious parking. Coordinates using a GPS are: 39º 27 '9 "N, 0 ° 20' 53" W.
- It is mandatory to print the voucher
- All of the aquarium’s towers and bathrooms have elevators and/or ramps to facilitate access to people with reduced mobility
- The fast-track tickets allow you to skip the ticket purchasing line. However, during peak seasons and times, you might encounter a line at the entrance
- Every day, all year round
- Depending on the season, from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- From mid-July until the end of August, the Oceanogràfic is open until 1.00am
When in 2013 Andrea Di Ceglie, Fedele Ladisa and Luigi Tutolo launched their Agents Of Time project,...
Holiday Eve !!! That means that today he bundles much more than usual on a Tuesday. For this occasio...
LA3 FIGHTERS COMES BACK !! Battle of DJs of the main clubs in Valencia Genres: Hits,Indie - Rock,Ele...
We are celebrating in La3 !! Cebrian turns years and the exams are finished. This party promises to ...
Wednesdays are for dancing without fear. Sing in playback, put on a wig, dance Latin rhythms, electr...
Music Tent + Legend Tent + Sound Emergency Genres: Techno Lines Up: Fran Lenaers Atmospheres: Underg...